wibiya widget

domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Carta a un EXTRAÑO XI (en inglés y español)

My Dear:

Ache is not good at all. Wind is in the skin, wet is the floor, would not like to think that I am done; I really do not feel ready yet, of course not.

No silence in the dark tonight, streets are full of company, would like to be far away in the sky, then I would open my wings and fly, but then I suddenly remember that I am yet attached in here, no matter what, I know, dear.

Believe it or not, again I do not feel agony, just the philosophy inside of me, normally growing.

Dear, is it possible to feel cold and warm at the same time? Let me tell you it is! When there is natural cold and forced hot, like today, may not sound too outdated or is not outdated at all, but I turned on the drier machine so then I feel cold and warm in here… told you boy, I am so full of myself, oh yeah! Also full of surprises coming over and over again (big satisfaction smile on my lips for this face).

Sorry dear, I had a little fright, Fifi came in, little interruption, I just came back, I should not talk too loud, Fifi needs to sleep but you know I really need to do this, need to let this goes no matter what may come.

Do you have friends, dear? I am sure that if you do, they calm your anxiety whenever is needed. Hard to say today, when at this point everybody has gone or passed away.

Then shadows are waiting outside my home, waiting just for me to fall, will not let them run, not into me this time again. Life is so simple, dear, why are we so stubborn and turn it this difficult? I wish I could tell.

“I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style and so I came to see him to listen for a while. And there he was this young boy, a STRANGER to my eyes”. When melodies go out for more, it is always funny to know they exist because they have to… “I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud. I prayed that he would finish but he just kept right on”. When you simply find the truth but then there are no words to express it, God that is rude but is just the way it works, somehow, I know. I never thought I had too much or did I? Did I go down to find my mistake again? I am on my own like I have always known, so tight  but not too much yet, this is life friend, is just this way and this is the way it hurts.

I dreamed about the demons coming like this was the hell, not too extended but had courtesy to say: “I already have my lord in place”.

Whispers in my bed when I do not find what else to say. I know this is my condition, is the way I have to play.

Fallen angel here today, sun in the window, friend please do not go away! I know you consider my craziness is even more than crazy, hell! But I feel alive. The skin is my victim of life. Please, oh please, my dear, join me here one more day. Anybody is going to get me yet.

Friend, time is on top, but it will not go and I am here to feel the wind, the far away fantasy coming to me, I do not plan, dear; I just stay to feel all this, sit in here, “stranger to my eyes, to my reality”, let’s just enjoy this eternity…

Coconut-skin, flying here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario