wibiya widget

miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

Carta a un EXTRAÑO XII (en inglés y español)


My Dear:

Game rules on my weapons. Is not irony the biggest power? The power to smile and say: “Sweetie game is so over”. “You have something else to say? Go ahead and say it, but that will not change, game is already over”.

Over and over again, over and over the same, same game same rules, I am still who I am, mind full of crashed ideas, not enough for a slave in the anatomy migration of his wishes, danger, dear, I have always said is true what is true and fake what is fake, why am I not listened? Careful dear, for the good I am good, for the bad I am so bitch, and forgive my speech but this is the welcome irony getting on my eye full of mastery, willing to kill or had already killed? Sarcasm babe…The world is mine in here so I smile and tell: “come buster I am not afraid”.

So it goes again, he is trapped in the middle of the nowhere, wishing to have died or dying in the eternal wait, why am I most of the time right? I hate to be, rather not to be this right for once in the hell, despite I do not know anything, I can tell, I do not know anything my friend but my eyes are fire, I am full of grace, I am the witch master and when he came in, wanted to win but he did not, “sorry DUDE, game is over, I smile with satisfaction, I am still the owner, have not moved even for a second, you left me in the rain, but I guess you did not know that I love the rain…”. So yes dear friend, easy comes, easy goes one more time, again!

Full of anger you might say? It is ok, friend, you can think whatever you want to think, I am and will be just here, sitting on my chair, mastering this hell, I no longer am afraid, I am and have always been on my own  in this ways, have my hills and my  makeup on top, I am wearing the skirt of seduction, so he can love me and hate me at the same time, I am certainly his misery, but dear, maybe I was not clear, but I am trying now to be. Look into my eyes Mr. G, yes they are fire, they are water, they are earth, they are love, they are air, they are power, I feel I am in the hill like even more than the master, I own your agony and I am pleased to be the one who broke your mattress, and your dreams, and your fantasies, because dear Mr. G, I am and will always be the master, so bitch, so witch, both combines my ID, and hell you might hate me or not, or maybe and just maybe you can hate  yourself more, but dear G, is not the agony, it is the dependency now, I have already a friend who listens me, more time to spend with me and, no matter what, he is always here, no tricks, dear G, next time, do not put the label in your skin since there is no pedigree… 

Dear friend, I am sorry I had to dedicate few words for someone else, something is feeding my veins, you know about it now since you know me well, my hands are cold, no, is not the terrible anger, is just the air, anyway my dear friend, you might now have felt how I am, how I feel in these days, no matter what someone can say, I am and will always be the same, same witch, same cutie, same hell, there is always in here a price to pay.

By the other hand, my pockets are refilled, is not that irony? More, more and even more irony! Irony is just like me, we are hate-able but lovable, are not we? Cute smile here, like the cute smile that women make to take something back, always when that something is needed, so evil we are…

Well, well, well, dear stranger friend, I should stop calling you stranger, since this is my twelve letter and of course now you know me better, so dear whatever, I am full of proud today, needed to let this goes so I have done again, I appreciate you are always here, I think that maybe and just maybe you do not have a choice… anyway! The fact does not change, remember? If game is over then is over, but if is not then is not, I just remembered that song, remember dear? It says: 

“I'm down a one way street
With a one night stand
With a one track mind
Out in no man's land
(The punishment sometimes don't seem to fit the crime)
Yeah there's a hole in my soul
But one thing I've learned
For every love letter written
There's another one burned
(So tell me how it's gonna be this time)
Is it over
Is it over
Is it over
'cause I'm blowin'out the flame
Take a walk outside your mind…”




Yes dear, that song will be my end for today…

Take care my whatever friend!

Coconut-skin, fitting the crime here

***********************
versión en español en construcción

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario