wibiya widget

miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Fairy Flames


In the dark my hell is haunting
in the hell my soul is burning
soldier in the grave fusing
spells to convert
the night into something darker
poison melted in our veins
vain sense
of materialism
the melodies display
a girl with red eyes
is dancing in the mountain
mind is her prison
where there is no more vision
than just the hell in motion

Angels and demons
spreading freedom
battles and silence
graver mist
there are no reasons
to stop in here
so I bite my lips
desperation is chasing me
I hit you by mistake
human soul floating
How could I just stop here?
essence of something more
coming like I do not know
so I betray my instint
human weakness
passion for love
so I lay on my knees
wanting more
to come and go
to stay in here
to walk alone
to say hello
to capture
to haunt
to just lay on the floor
and then fly away alone
powerful lord
I have now become

Ana Lía Casvar

2 comentarios: