wibiya widget

domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Carta a un EXTRAÑO XVI (en inglés y español)


My Dear:

Hello! I have come again just to die in pain. I do not hear anything, here is just the amazing no-sound, but now I wonder... How this happened? Can you explain that to me dear? How I was so sure but now I have nothing left in here?

Can you tell me how the hell I defeated my own principle? Or more specifically why the hell I did it? I had started over, I had denied to myself to look back in the past but then suddenly one day even when I less expected I had the irony coming into my spaces and forced me to go back and remember, was bad but I looked back, I remembered the fantasy of his damned lips and started to hate the fact that I was not with him but now I notice this was only making me going back into the same, one more time in the hell again...

Yes dear! I cannot believe how alone this makes me feel. Irony comes and laughs of me, just like an undeniable cruel desire, like a sadly killing melody she is singing right into my ear and this is when I do not hear. Oh dear! This hurts more than ever could believe, I got my hands so empty, I have my soul out of me, I cry and cry and hate to be in this stupid agony.

I should have realized that Mr. G was not that much as he pretended to make me believe, yes dear now I have found it out a little too late but at least I have done it, I really thought he had came from Neptune so close to my Pluto... but hell! Surprise came to visit me and to show me no more than just the naked truth laying in the ground of misery, that may be killing me I know you think, maybe, but I am dear, so much more than just a stupid girl in love in this ironic world.

Damned Mrs. Irony! you killed inside of me the sense, the little love that I had saved in here, I know you want me to be the murder witch that I have always been or, this time, are you really expecting from me to put back my other cheek??

I honestly dear, cannot tell any freaking thing, I am mad and I am hurt, but just about myself, like usual I am the guilty one in here, my mind might want to blame someone else, I will not let her do that, I am responsible dear, despite whatever and whoever whose fault is laying here as well, I have my guts poor him if he does not.  I remember I have said that this was not going to be easy, and yes dear! I still have my will here in my pockets, there are some rockets awaiting me to fly beyond the heaven and I will still have my magic so when everyone think everything is over and destructed I can rebuild it with my spell, hope and logic, then you will see dear, I will own the world in here...

There is no one here, dear, just you and me.

I recall Aerosmith my friend, when they said: 

It's Amazing 
With the blink of an eye you finally see the light 
It's Amazing 
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright 
It's Amazing 
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight 


Thank you to have brought me back to myself, dear Dear!

Coconut-skin, like a stone in here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario